THE PROVERBS REMIX ONE MILLION BOOK CHALLENGE
A Reading and Virtual Fundraising Challenge
The Proverbs Remix is a great way to teach today’s young men and women how to grow and transform into a person who makes wise and Godly decisions. Having a person that make wise, smart, and Intelligent decisions ensures that our world is a better and safer place to live
The Media Arts Institute is on a mission to give away over 1 million Proverbs remix books to incarcerated, homeless, disillusioned and fatherless young men.
Our goal is to make sure all young men, regardless of their financial situation, have free access to God’s blueprint to transform themselves from foolish children into wise adults. But we need your help in doing so.
With your generosity, we can support teens and young adults’ mental health and well-being and ensure that our world is a better and safer place to live.
The Media Arts Institute partners with churches, schools, nonprofit organizations, prison ministries, fraternal organizations, and community members to raise money for printing and purchasing Proverbs Remix devotionals. We want to make sure every young person in their community has the opportunity to read God’s Wisdom and Instruction, as found in the Bible’s Book Of Proverbs.
Organizations or individuals send links via social media to ask friends, relatives, neighbors, and business associates to pledge to help purchase the Proverbs Remix for free distribution and giveaways.
- Personal crowdfunding pages where they upload photos, explain their mission, and have people make secure donations online to support their organization.
- A unique Proverbs Remix discount code that allows them to purchase the book at a 50% discount to give it away.
- Also, organizations or individuals can choose to donate a fixed amount to buy books in various quantiles to give away.
- Responsive Design for Mobile Donations and Registration Anywhere
- Participants are provided with Personal Fundraising Pages to Customize
- Fundraising Thermometers and Leaderboards Display Top Teams & Individuals
- Social Media Share Links That Encourage Participants to Share Campaign
- Personal Control Panel Allows Each Fundraiser to Manage their Page, Photos, Videos
- Ability to Email Friends, Review Donations & Send Thank Yours
- Interface to Add Off-line Donations Received (by Check or Cash)
- Team Captains Can Manage Team & Team Pages